We welcome academic submissions to the AICR Journal that would move the mission of discussing and debating the theological framings and ecclesial practices of intercultural church research forward. Below are our submission guidelines. To have a work considered for inclusion in the AICR Journal you may submit them to our Journal Editor Andy Merritt at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions will be reviewed by our team for possible inclusion.
- Submissions must be the original academic work of the author.
- Submissions must add to the research or discussion in the area of the intercultural church.
- Submissions must be formatted in APA.
- Submissions must meet the following word count guidelines:
- Book Reviews: 500-1,000
- Thought Pieces: 500-1,000
- Literature Reviews: 5,000-6,000
- Original Research: 5,000-6,000